Friday, March 27, 2015

January 20th 2015 - First email from the mission field


From: Justin Holman (justin.holman@myldsmail.net) You moved this message to its current location.
Sent: Tue 1/20/15 3:09 PM
To: Judy Lowder (lowderthanyou@gmail.com); Holman, Stetson (holm1124@vandals.uidaho.edu) (holm1124@vandals.uidaho.edu); Jaquoy Twiss (quoyboy@hotmail.com); Karin Holman (klbrice@msn.com); McKay Lowder (lowdmac@gmail.com)

Aight i slept for one hour last night overall. So i probably wont go into too much detail like i should. I got here and everybody is super nice! We have just been hanging out at the mission home since we got here. They are about to let us take a nap. I was told you can add Irvine California Mission on Facebook. They post pictures and jazz. I dont really know, should be fun. Haha I havent met my companion yet, we get them at 5. The mission president told me he was a wrestler and will love it when i attack him. Haha I guess there is a lot of people in this mission from Idaho Falls, so that is going to be super cool! The guy Harrison and i have been hanging out with all day is from Boise and he went to BYUI. He is such a stud. I dont know what else to say. Have a good week. 
Elder Holman

                                              Justin and Elder Harrison (his companion from the MTC)


                                          Elder Holman - putting Idaho on the map!

 
Just relaxing after a long day of travel
 
 Inline image 1
   All the new missionaries arriving to the Irving California Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment