Friday, March 27, 2015

December 16th - the first email from the MTC

Karin! I love you so much! It is crazy how much you want to think about home but your so busy you dont get the chance. Until your in bed, and then it all hits you incredibly hard! The first three days here were the hardest days of my life. I wanted to go home the entire time! Haha and there is still no way that i could ever say i enjoy it here but it is starting to grow on me. I made some really good friends, Elder Richinns and Elder Evans. My companion is a stud. It took awhile for us to get close but i think we are on our way there. Haha took awhile to really get a conversation going. The food here is awful. It goes right through you! Like riiiiggghht through you. Haha Thanks for being such a good guy. Make sure you dear elder me next time so i have longer to ponder what i want to say to you. It is a website i think that you can write me an email that ill receive the same day you write it in the form of a letter. I love you guys so much. I pray for you multiple times a day. Thank you so much for everything that you do for me and our family. You are an incredible person and i miss you guys like crazy. 
Elder Holman

 



 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment